1. We respond to all our customer inquiries within 24 hours with gratitude and 100% attention.
2. We answer all your questions, provide professional guidance, screen the breeders, select the best puppies of the litter and assure they are healthy and up to our expectations, which are not less than yours.
3. Full payment is required prior to shipping. Give yourself at least 2 business days before the expected arrival day to make sure we receive your payment in time to process all required documents and health checks.
4. We book the flight on a Monday, Wednesday or a Friday. Let us know which day is more convenient for you. Once the flight arrangements are made you will be informed and there onwards, you will be able to track your puppy through the shipping agent’s website.
5. We ship puppies as soon as they are allowed to travel depending on the destination country’s regulation. Normally, it is between twelve to seventeen weeks of age. If necessary, we will hold your puppy longer at no cost to you.
6. We sell registered puppies only. All our puppies are registered and come with pedigree/registration paper. In case you wish to transfer it to your local kennel club, please request the export pedigree ($75). Give us the name and address you want on the papers.
7. We make sure you are 100% satisfied with your puppy. Therefore, your puppy is thoroughly checked by our licensed veterinarian a day or two before departure – we separate the puppies from their mothers and litter mates as late as possible to prevent separation anxiety and socialization problems. In addition, the official veterinarian at the airport also checks your puppy to ensure that he/she is healthy and fit for the journey. All your puppies documents are attached to the crate and sent along with your puppy.
8. Please be waiting for your puppy at the airport at the given time. Usually, the puppy is available 2 hours after the flight’s arrival time, and a valid ID such as passport or driver’s license is needed to verify the identity of the receiver. We can equally arrange for home delivery if need be (Usually cost between $30-50 USD) We really appreciate knowing that the pup has arrived safely and at home with you, so please email as soon as you get the chance. Don’t forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.
9. We suggest giving your puppy bottled water and gradually mixing it with tap water until the puppy gets used to your water. It is also recommended to feed him/her with the same brand that he/she has previously been fed with (A nutritional starter package is set with each puppy which may last for approx. 2 weeks)
10. A follow-up call is placed 24 hours after you have taken possession of your new puppy to ensure everything is perfect, to answer any questions you have, and to measure your satisfaction.
11. We will stay in touch with you with newsletters for valuable information and tips. We value our relationship with you.
12. The original documents – pedigree, vaccination booklet, and guarantee – will be mailed to you within six to eight weeks after your puppy’s arrival.
13. We gladly welcome lovely pictures and information on your puppy’s development.
14. We look forward to your referrals and reward you for them.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE TO GETTING YOUR PUPPY
I) You want to purchase a puppy,
II) You visit our website, on the “Available Puppies” page, you will find a list of all puppies we have available at the moment. Use the contact form to let us know the puppy you are interested in. You can find the contact form by clicking on “contact us” on the website
III) Once we receive your inquiry, an agent will contact you within 24 hours Max, to confirm that your puppy has been put on hold if you wish to purchase at a later date (seven days Max) or provide you with your puppy’s lifetime satisfaction guarantee and an invoice if you wish to purchase immediately.
IV) We will within 2 business days of receiving payment, confirm your order, process all required paperwork, have our licensed veterinarian perform a last-minute routine check-up on your puppy and we book the flight for a Monday, Wednesday or Friday (You may indicate which day suits you best).
V) Once the flight is booked, we will provide you with the flight number, date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require to pick up the puppy upon arrival
VI) Within 24 hours of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet.
VII) Please, don’t forget to take your puppy to your vet
*****Free shipping is available*****
We currently have coupons from our shipping agent to ship 3 puppies at no extra cost. So, if you purchase your puppy while these coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an addition $250.